Sunday, August 22, 2010
Agony - The GazettE.mp3
My girlfriend has just flown off to Shanghai for 2 weeks... I hope she has a good flight and a good time there.. I know it's only 2 weeks, but I miss her already.

It's so hard to act in front of your parents you know? The words I want and wish to say to you. My longing for you to hear. But, one wrong move, one slip of the tongue, and it's game over. I miss you, honey.. Hugs that can only be imagined. Kisses that can only be wished for. However, seeing your smile when you left was already good enough for me. Even though I know how hard it is, to not be able to touch someone you love for the last time. I love you.

OKAY! I'm sorry! I apologize to the other readers who might be reading this.. Maybe a little sickening and nauseating for you guys, and you guys might think "PLEASE, it's only two weeks.." haha. I used to be like that too. But my girlfriend kind of rubbed it off on me haha. I know we can still keep in touch through those 2 weeks. It's really hard for me not to say the things I want to, right before she leaves. I apologize once again.. OTL

Now, for Natsu Matsuri~ Today has been quite a long day for me, so I'm quite tired. I tried a pigeon hair (haha) but it looks... weird.. It's supposed to look like this..
"Pigeon" hair (Ruki on the right)

NM was quite fun, because it was my first time there @o@. I know, I'm very green haha. I reallllly wanted to try on a yukata, but I didn't in the end.. Doesn't matter~ I do it next year, when my hair grows out~ : D

There were a lot of people, and of course really adorable kids. How I wish I studied in that school instead of our mediocre, or even badly facilitated and poorly funded, government primary schools. XD Anyways, I met a couple of friends~ Hayashi, Sochii, Lawliet, my JCIG friends, Haruki, Shin (hopefully I didn't miss any..) (Sochii please get well soon~ ^_^). I hope next year more friends would be there~ (and less people? >.< *selfish*)

Haha okay that's it for today~ Please have a safe trip..

-Ren signing off




footer2.JPG