Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Aishiteru Kara Hajimeyou - Miyavi.mp3
Even though I had such a tiring day (or a couple of them), I had loads of fun. I hope everybody had fun today.. Sorry to Sochii, Chiru and Lawliet for the FAIL info... I hope you all ate enough, if there wasn't enough, next time I'll treat all of you to ice cream.

As for my Dearest, I hope you could remember how fail the first birthday I planned for you was, I hope you are taking gooood care of Toro. I really hope you enjoyed your own party (even though it was really tiring for you and the trouble I gave you). I hope you enjoyed your presents too. I tried to find presents that you would use this time, more practical ones. HAHA I know it's not very romantic but it would be better than poor Toro that got chucked aside..

This past one year wasn't easy for me. I can bet my whole life and existence that it wasn't easy for you either. However, there would be more problems coming our way. I just hope you have enough drive to survive them with me. I promise I'll try and make your life less difficult. But remember, I'll always love you. Happy Birthday my silly girl. Thank you for being born ^_^.

-Ren




footer2.JPG