Saturday, August 14, 2010
Bleed in Chaos - Galneryus.mp3
I really don't wad to say hurtful things or upsetting things in this post. But if you are upset by this post, then I think it will just confirm my point.

Firstly, to start off, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done the things I've done. However, everything has to be about you.. I'm a jerk, but you are never one. You're upset, but I cannot be upset. You want to be comforted, but you never comfort me.

I try to advise you, tell you stuff. Try to cheer you up. You don't listen, there's nothing I can do about it. The most I can do is listen. But negativity and emotions rub off on people. The most you can do while ranting to me, is listen to what I have to say. Listen, and accept. Past few days which things I say haven't came true? Your grades? Your internship? Which one have I not predicted correctly? The least you can do, is trust your boyfriend, who never wants the worst for you.

Yes, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have got upset. But can't you spend a little time for the person is trying to cheer you up? You are even free. From last time until now, you have never watched me practice, play or perform (from the side or far away does not count). In the end, I just told you what was really in you mind, and you got mad. Watch my play for a few hours, can even get your mind off things. Sometimes, all a boyfriend wants is for his girlfriend to watch him.. Support him..

Saying I'm a jerk will not work, being mean won't either. You know what will happen if you do it. Don't be a small kid and fight this way la huh? The problem is, sometimes, you will never admit you are wrong..


Lets put this aside now. Today, I lost the mood to play soccer, thus I canceled it, despite bringing a ball all the way to school. In the end, I went to Sochii's place with Chiru and Lawliet~ I had loads of fun there.. I got re-addicted to that song again.. hahaha RAME RAME YO. Sochii dyed hair for Chiru, and herself. And it was awesome~ I learnt a few styling tricks from Sochii-sama, hopefully I'll get as good as her (which will never happen). In short, I had loads of fun. Got my mind off stuff so I could think more clearly. THANK YOU SOCHII FOR STYLING MY HAIR SO AWESOMELY!

-Ren rolling off




footer2.JPG