Friday, August 13, 2010
Cassis - The GazettE.mp3
Yesterday, Haruki and I were discussing about the "revival" of Ruki from The GazettE. If anyone doesn't know who they are, for your information, they are the best band ever. This band has evolved so much and so quickly along the years, their skill and diversity in genre really commands my respect. Coming September they will be releasing yet another single called "RED". I am honestly looking forward to listening to their upcoming songs and lives. Their showmanship never ceases to amaze me. Somehow I wish I could do some of that haha. So, today my post title will be my tribute to them. This is one of my favourite songs and the song I am currently working on. Please support me~

Back to the topic I want to talk about. In 3 days time,  it would be my dearest's birthday. However, I seem more excited than she is haha. I;m so worried about the planning, but she still wants to take it slow, but her birthday, her choice~ I'm quite anxious to swim and eat and celebrate her birthday. Her birthday, which symbolizes her wonderful existence in this world. To me, it is very important, because her parents gave birth to such a lovely daughter and such a wonderful girlfriend.
However, I'm actually self-conscious about swimming in front of everybody.. I just hope I wouldn't be the only one swimming.. I hope anuar fahmi sora fazui all swim with me.. hahaha too bad the pool is too small, if not we can play some games.. Well, I'm working my ass off for a week now, hoping some miracle will burn off my fat.. But until then~

-Ren ****ing off~




footer2.JPG