Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Killing me - L`arc~en~ciel.mp3
Hiya peeps.Today hasn't been a very good day for me ne.. Only thankful that today is a Public Holiday and I don't have to go to school~ But other than that.. No real joy or happiness in celebrating national day.. I'm only glad that my family and I could get around to eat dinner (I'm still hungry) and that I could meet my cousin.

Why I don't really like national day? I don't know.. Be it the boring program... Be it the lousy songs... Be it not loving my country..

I guess everyone has their perspective. Who am I to judge people by saying, "Eew, you like national day? It's so boring. It's like the same every year.." No one likes to be judged right? I don't like to be judged. I have my own reasons and that is that. Everyone has their own reasons. And it's up to us to respect that.

And about my roots... Yes I don't particularly like being chinese, but most of the time I don't really mind? Maybe it's the better geno-structure of the Westerners, or that our ancestors screw us up with their opium? But I don't know why Asians always happen to be lacking in the athletic department. I'm a sportsman, so I guess I would want all the good genes eh? Haha but really, it's not only that. I just don't feel the need to ying sui si yuan / thinking of my roots. To me, I'm just me. I don't like to be labeled or have any un-needed obligations to anything because my colour nor my ancestors determine who I am.

But today, I actually want to touch on the topic of what makes guys tick.. Haha, it varies from guys but these are some that me and my classmates were discussing about. Those golden words that make us bald quicker than MSG.
1)"Whatever". This word alone, can set a village on fire. No guys like their girfriends to not care or abruptly end the conversation. This word can be associated with "anything ba" or "if you say so ba".
2) Ending your sentences with "ba". For some reason, I don't like it. It gives to "whatever" feel to the sentence.
3)Quarreling/Fighting/Serious talking but on FB or on the phone, the girl is laughing with the friend. This makes us feel like we are wasting our time and that you are not 100% paying attention and listening to our heartfelt words.

These are the three things that can really make a guy's brain go boom. There should be more but my brain cant function any longer haha.

On a personal note, recently I felt really like crap. I feel that I can't amuse people anymore. I feel uninteresting. I feel that you are finding the smallest and most ridiculous of reasons to argue with me, where we could all have just listened at acknowledge each others points of view, maybe make a joke out of it. You say you feel insignificant, do you know know how I feel? I don't really believe in karma because I think its a little cruel, but "treat people like how you want to be treated" is all I can say. And lastly, learn to accept things that are told to you, no matter how much you don't like it, because the truth is not always sweet. Everyone has their own ideals and perspective. I respect yours, why can you accept me and my ideals? No one is always right. Remember that.

-Ren: Even raindrops aren't this salty.




footer2.JPG