Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Moon on the water - BECK.mp3
Today, I actually went to look for a job. I passed by a clothing store which has 2 pieces I was eyeing on, and I noticed they were hiring. But the next day I went to inquire about it, they said they were already full and the only places that was left was Tampines and Jurong. Too far, I might consider tamp though, 'cause my honey stays nearby~ ^_^.

In the evening I went over to aaron's to study. Hafidz suddenly called and told us about this paintball job and I was really hooked. 50 bucks for a whole day kakoii ze~! Then, we talked about music and shit. He has a wide variety of songs. He also introduced me to this old anime, BECK. I wondered why I haven't heard of this anime. The music is awesome, especially this "moon on the water" song. I definitely heard this song somewhere else before. But this anime is burning me up. I want to sing again. But, I don't really have any confidence. After the last live I had, the small confidence I build up went crushing down after a few stuff. I know I don't have the talent and I know I won't become a pro. But something inside me is burning. So hot, it gives me chills. Goosebumps. Please, someone? Give me the confidence I need? I want to burst out of this shell. The shell that is not me. I hope someone can accept me for this person I really am.

I think I should just start by practicing shouldn't I? Haha, somehow, I'm scared.. Scared that history would repeat itself. Which is the real me? Maybe there was never one in the first place. Toriarezu, I shall keep practicing until I'm good enough, then maybe I can find people with the same J-rock passion as I do.

Wish me luck.




footer2.JPG