Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Yo, Ren. Kiite yo, Ren..

Whatever happens in the past. Stays in the past. She's a different person now. She's with you now. Stop telling yourself pathetic things like "why doesn't she say things like that to me".

I guess, it's the bad guys who always get the girl huh? Be soft and get stepped on. Stop being a douche and man up. Stop crying for ever little shit. I know you feel like shit now, but it all for the wrong reasons. Stop wasting your time like this. You can do a whole with your  wasted time like this, you asswipe. Shut up and man up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to all of you that may be reading. But, I guess I don't have many friends that I can actually talk to, so I have to talk to myself very often.




footer2.JPG