Sunday, August 8, 2010
Yoohoo~
Back from such a looong day~

I had to change my blogskin to this RED RUKI one~ I think the grey one was nicer though.. I had to change because I did not know how to edit the codes for the other one!! hahaa FAIL OTL

Anyway, today has been quite a long day~ At first I got up to go to tampines to buy a cake and some curry puff for dearest's aunt who cam back to sg to visit!! yay~ Her aunt is the most fun grown up I've ever been with hahaha she behaves like we are of the same age, it's really refreshing~ I hope she enjoyed the cake I got her..

Next, I went out with my family to MAD JACK! The steak was really nice, though it was quite small. I think all beef taste nice to me hahaha (as long as it is not well done).

Well honey said my "~" at the end of every sentence is weird.. Even though I've been using it since I've met her, she just noticed.. T^T

I hope mochi nii-san is alright~ I'm not quite sure what happened but, mochi nii-san~ You can tell me de! Don't need act strong in front of me de hahaha. It will be our Himitsu~ Don't worry I'll take care of you ne~~ ^_^

OKAY~ I think that's it for today. Quite tired too~ TOMORROW is national day.. So I can rest~ haha I hope you guys like this new blog.. Please give me tips to improve!

Ren signing out~




footer2.JPG