Monday, September 6, 2010
Calm Envy - The GazettE.mp3
ONE DOWN FOUR MORE TO GO! No fair. My girlfriend has finish 2 UTs and has 2 left.. SERIOUSLY NOT FAIR. she has like half as many uts left... T^T tomorrow is Health and Wellness, ESSAY! I have no clue how I am going to write out an essay with no internet. Not enough facts. Good thing is, there is no need for a reference! ahahhaha good game for ren..

There was something on the news about a superbug found in japan. EVERYBODY RUN! RUN TO SINGAPORE! HAHAHAA best if we can see our favourite bands walking along orchard road walking and busking! hahaha

Another news I saw was another bombing in pakistan. Seriously illuminati, 911 not enough? Those poor muslims in the US are suffering because of you. I hope japan, russia and china bomb the living shit out of you.

- Down for the count.




footer2.JPG