Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Scene of sadness - Dear L'Novel.mp3
Sometimes it really sucks when you talk and  the person who you love most keeps changing the subject or just pretends you didn't say anything. It's as if you don't mean a thing sometimes. Like I'm only there cause you are bored, and what I say doesn't mean squat. I'm just there for you to talk to me.

It's worse when you feel like, you lost to a 2D character, someone who doesn't even exist. It's really hard for me to swallow. You don't see what you are doing, but I don't matter do I. haha.. I just wish you would pay more attention to me. I don't even know what I'm saying.

Just screw it. :)

Maybe the part about me wanting to be a butler is because I want to be more like him. maybe then, I'll be the irreplaceable one.




footer2.JPG