Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Stay Away - L`arc~en~ciel.mp3
FUCK OFF. I've had enough of you making fun off me. Can't you just mind your own fucking business? I don't need comments from someone who can't even sing a single note of majullah singapura in tune. FUCK YOU. If only I had enough money, I don't care how small the apartment or room is, I just want you to stay away from me!

You don't even work nowadays. Sit at home and do sit. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN!? NOBODY IN THE HOUSE CAN STAND YOUR BULLSHIT! Mum gave up a long time ago. When josh reaches my age he might break like me. MAYBE NOT BECAUSE THE ONLY PERSON YOU MAKE FUN OFF IS ME! I'd love to break you nose and watch you bleed and wriggling on the fucking granite, you piece of worthless garbage. You might think its funny. Okay yes I admit I'm lousy, but there's no need to make fun of me. I'm working so hard to achieve a small dream of mine, that might not even come true. Can't you just go to work, and give me some money. So, one day I can forget about you? I want to give you a heel drop so bad. For all the farce you have give me all the years. I want to watch you squirm under my foot.

I feel dirty, disgraced and hopeless knowing that half of my DNA is from you! The only half of me that is pulling me down from whatever I want to do and achieve! I bet I can do more with only half my genes. I hate you. Grow up.




footer2.JPG