Sunday, October 10, 2010
:(
You know. You are jealous of your friends blissfulness. But you don't see a point in making your boyfriend happy. If you want blissfulness, you have to chase after it and earn it. Not sit, stare at other people and be jealous. They have gone through their fair share of conflicts. The difference is, they actually talk about it and try to reason things out. AND they progress from there.. If you can't change, blissfulness will never come. Because I can't be the only one chasing it. It's high time I stopped giving way and stand on equal footing as you. If you really want this to work, learn to be a girlfriend. Not a 40 year old single.

I on the other hand, will always be waiting. Waiting for the day you finally want to chase that blissfulness with me, together. Until then, try to understand why this is not working. If you realize, we are always stuck at this point and never moving on. Pretending won't help, keeping it in won't help, neither would trying to be mean, help. Think about it, talk to your friends if you must. Try and understand what I'm saying, for I will always be wanting to listen to your side of the story. I never liked to probe.

I hope you will understand soon. Because, you know I can never stand to be far too long from you. That will always be my weakness.

I love you.




footer2.JPG