Monday, October 11, 2010
:'(
i cant sleep.. thinking about you. thinking about the things you said.. its not i never ask why u treat me differently from the others. i did... if you think about it carefully.. ive always been asking. all the time. its just those times.. u choose to say "nothing" or "dont want to talk". you noe i want us to be happy. i noe im at wrong in places too. i also noe u are really reconsidering over and over again but... i really love you..

i just want u to noe its normal to quarrel, to fight, to cry among couples. i noe there are places i can improve too. but i nid u to tell me where.. at the same time maybe u can do the same too.. we dun really have to fight over things like that.. if only you willingly spoke ur mind.. i cant read ur mind anymore.. i also dunno wad to believe anymore. promises dun mean anything already. and pretending wont save anybody.

i cant bear to lose you but sometimes i want to feel wanted too. u never really seemed interested in the stuff i do.. in the end im the one following you around. finding u aft this, finding you aft that.. i noe ur parents keep a close eye on you.. so i cant expect much.. but how about small things? even the tiniest.. like reaching out to hold my hand can make me feel wanted.

I feel like im replaceable. so many guys out there for the picking. guys that even like you. you ask me to find another girl when we fight, as if you dont care, or cant be happier.. i want you so badly, i want you to love me even more.. ive been going thru a tough time this week. i noe u have too.. im trying to support you but.. i guess im not the type.. it would be nice if i could feel some support too..

i noe you are very busy.. but sometimes i want to feel i come first u noe? like how i treat u as my number one priority. u ask me to not make my world revolve around you. thats impossible. you know why? because i love you too much...

i dun nid a mum or an older sister to set an example for me.. or lecture me.. i nid a gf who will lie her head on my shoulders voluntarily as if even if the world crumbles, she wont let go.. maybe u are not that type of girl, is wad u might think.. but really are this really that hard?

i noe by saying this u would only get more mad and probably cry.. and i would actually defeat the purpose of this blog. but i cant help but want to type my feelings out. im willing to change as long as u tell me whats going on. but u wont tell me. because of that. we fight..

why dun u juz tell me, and we can avoid all this fighting.. i noe u dun want to feel like tt anymore.. neither do i.. dont u think we have to change the way we do things? that is if you still want me.

I think after this.. i shld be able to sleep. or at least cry to sleep. i really wish u can understand since u do not want to tell me ur thoughts. i just want to hear ur thoughts as well... we can do it. i believe it.. but its up to you.. this time it really is..

this three words may seem like meaningless words to you. and no need to say them. but to me, they actually mean something.. as long as u say these 3 words, i noe im not alone. and i can sleep peacefully knowing everything is alright. These 3 words that changed my life.

I love you.





footer2.JPG