Friday, October 8, 2010
Distress and Coma - The GazettE.mp3
This will be a really short post 'cause it's really late now, and if my mum catches me, I'm doomed.

Today I hung out with Fahmi and Anuar at TRCC in Republic Polytechnic. I think we more or less planned out our setlist and our lineup after soooo many changes. I will not tell you guys the setlist, but it is pretty easy to guess haha.

Currently the lineup now is Kai and Fahmi (Gui), Anuar (Bas), Mev (Dru), Me (Vox). We did a little jamming in TRCC. Anuar even brought his amp down! haha he was forced to I think. Considering that it is our first time practicing these songs, and Anuar who just read the tabs today, we were considerably good for a late start. But it was really fun hanging out with them again.

Ciao~

(sorry for the abrupt ending ><)




footer2.JPG