Sunday, October 3, 2010
I cant find an appropriate song for this XD.mp3
HELLO PEOPLE!!

Yes yes I know I haven't been blogging recently. THEREFORE, I shall do it now! Lucky for you guys, it's not an emo rant either!

I am quite excited to go out with my toufu tomorrowwww.. If only she can bring mochii (our new hamster) to accompany me..

BUT don don don~~ I have started working guys.. I pretty much like my job so far.. I have not met my lady boss yet. I'm not sure if I want to meet her or not. Some people say she is scary. But from it seems she is really funny. SO I'm really in a bad dilemma. Today she asked me and my colleague to crossdress as maids and take pictures. 'Cause the shop above ours is a maid cafe and also owned by her. HAHAHA cute right, our lady boss hahaa. But I wonder what she looks like~ ^_^ I can't wait! ...I think.. HAHAHA

JAAAA NEEE!




footer2.JPG