Saturday, October 23, 2010
THE INVISIBLE WALL - The GazettE.mp3
Yo dudes and dudettes~ I thought since I was up so late and feeling extremely bored.. I should blog a post.

Today, Kai, Anuar, Fahmi and I went to Kai's house for a mini goreng/jamming session. It surprising how we all fit into Kai's room, including Kai's gf, An.

It was really realllllly hard to play without a drummer. Everyone sounded off beat, it was so confusing haha. However, singing without a mic and singing with being able to hear yourself is still the best! However, as time went on, I was screaming again hahaha. Somehow I think the acoustic audition would be better for me. More relaxed, you know?

The problem is.... until now, we still don't have a name... hahaha everyone is working their hardest! We are slowly but surely getting there. I doubt the acoustics will be a problem. Some rehearsals should do it. When it is acoustics, I like to drag the song slower hhaaha, well that's what my heart and emotions are telling me to do. I hope the rest would follow my tempo just this once~ =P

Goreng session was crazy again.. Kai just opened a riff on his laptop. And we pass the guitar around, making our own solos. It was really fun! Kai was obviously an expert in goreng-ing already. Anuar has a whole lot of potential, Fahmi too! I... have never played guitar before.. I just tried a few techniques I saw the guys doing. And a few random notes, even though sometimes I missed the string and played another string instead... T^T But Anuar said it sounded nice! hahaha power of goreng..

Is it always so hard to find names for bands? hahaha I really love this band. Everyone is so hardworking and have so much potential (except me). I will go crazy every time I play with them hahaha. People say I drunk..

Another issue... I hope my face doesn't turn red when I perform.. T^T It has been a real problem for me.. I wish I can't blush.. People say I turn really red when I laugh too hard or am embarrassed.. It's even more embarrassing when I know that I'm shining red.

It started during sec 3! I seriously did not blush before that! I was even the one making fun of people who blushed. But the nest year, I was the one being made fun off! HAHAHA serves me right I guess.. I shall try not to laugh at others anymore T^T.

When it gets late, nonsense just keeps flowing in, huh? hahaha. I can go on for pages! But I guess I'd spare you guys the agony~

-Ren "Rolling Thunder Potato"-ing away!

PS. Goreng means playing it randomly. Just playing what you feel.
PPS. Rolling thunder potato used to be Anuar's nickname.




footer2.JPG